Hello everyone! Just a little reminder that while preparing those scrumptious holiday meals, please remember to not put those potato peels in the garbage disposal. This is the main cause of sink clogs as they will not grind up.
From all of us here at Sedona Rentals, please have a safe and happy holiday season.
Lynne, Greg, Karin and Donna
Sedona Rentals & Property Management, Inc.
Hi folks. No one likes having an emergency at their residence, especially after hours. We wanted to remind you of the after hours emergency protocol. Remember, if you call our answering service in the middle of the night, they will call who is on-call for the office. Please be sensible.
1) Appliance repair companies don't come out after hours or on weekends. Please call these in during regular business hours.
2) Heating/cooling calls during extreme temps can be called in, but please, during daylight hours.
3) Major plumbing issues. We do have after hours folks for true emergencies. Be sure to locate your main water shut off. If it's a toilet, shut off the water valve behind the toilet and the same for washer/dryer lines.
4) Roof leaks. Roofers won't go up on the roof during a rain storm. Please capture any water leaking and then give our office a call (again, daylight hours please).
5) No water if you're on a well. Well drillers don't come out at night. Please call during daylight hours.
I know this sounds silly to most of you, but we've been getting paged at all hours of the night, on non-emergency items.
If you have call block on your phone, please disable it if you call the answering service. When we call back from our homes, we do block the numbers and we will need to be able to speak to you. For regular maintenance calls, please feel free to use the Tenant Portal available to you in AppFolio. Thank you for your understanding.